Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I noticed that Jim was scanning ads on Yahoo Profiles Tuesday. Shopping for a new woman I supose.
I thought he should have a more truthful ad. I fixed it for him. Rather doubt he will appreciate my work.
I can't help but wonder what his game is? Do you think he is looking for another woman and going to keep me on till he can snag another one? I am left thinking that must be the plan.
I am going to listen to his argument tonight, He doesn't know that I know about the want ads.
ANYWAY. when he is done I have a news flash for him. We have three choices. (1)I get stuff together and I go back to Brookings.(2) He immediatly compromises his attitude about Daine and quits woman hunting. (3) I live here, but move into Daines room for a temporary fix till I can get out more suitably.
(4) He dies in a horrible well drilling accident....OH I Said three didn't I? Just Kidding ; ))

No comments:

Blog Archive