Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Darkest despair?
now there's an interesting thought. Life has had some strange twists for me, and I still think I wouldn't take any of it back. Except for the loss of my first son. Losing a child never goes away, it stays deep inside you and the memorys pop up at the strangest times.
Daine was a surprize. I always call Daine my viking warriour.
For the longest time friends thought his name was viking, cuz that's what I always call him.
Daine came to me when I was forty. So as he would say, we are both five now.
Only the little smart ass is now telling people his mum is Forty Five, and he is Zero Five.
He is the child of my old age, he makes me laugh, breaks my heart. My wishes and dreams follow him.
The child of my heart, the son I wanted.
Sometimes I Fear he is only with me temporary, so I cherish every moment with him.
He is a bit indulged, not spoiled, just cherished, listened to, hugged and loved a lot

No comments:

Blog Archive