Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Happy Birthday DEEEER Glena
OK. yesterday I get a call from the school, Daine had an accident. He ended up in the hospital with six stitches, I shall spare the boring details. Jim still isn't speaking to me, this is a good thing lately, as he is the most complaining bitching person I have been around in a long time. I told him I had had enough yesterday and took a drive with Daine and Lucy.
GAWWD IT'S so exhausting being a perfect Goddess in an Imperfect world.
Jim's low self esteme and misery are beginning to rain on my happy parade. I am on the road I want to be on, and if he doesn't get out of my way I shall be forced to run over him. I am thinking about alternative living arrangements. Money is all I need...hmm and Maybe a Plan. Still I can't help but be happy, its my nature. I love him, but it will be easy to leave him.

No comments:

Blog Archive