Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Hooray!
Don't know what we are celebrating, but I feel it coming.
It is the time of the impending doom, it is almost here, the finalist. One more time together I know.
When did it switch to misunderstanding from great appreciation? When did it start to go sour?

I think he changed his mind somewhere along our path, and I did not recognize the signs. I did not see it coming.
I won't be a project, I won't be put down, I will be forgotten.
BUT I shall never forget, Love is not for me, I really let myself love this time, I really believed.
There will never be a next time, I know when I am being dumped. I know that I allowed ten years to fall before I fell in love, and I know that I was right to guard my heart. Now the pain is so complete, I feel my training in pain must be over, I have graduated.
I feel a big fat broken promise is about to be sent my way.
To this I say, "Fuck It!" It is hardly of any importance in the scheme of things.
I am going to Las Vegas, and I am going to start anew.
I know that I will never never do this again. I fought it from the beginning, I must have known in the back of my mind he would pull away, he would become scared.
I have myself.
I should never dream.

No comments:

Blog Archive