Search This Blog

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Red Rocks Amphitheater

Daine's birthday is tomorrow, and I thought it would be amusing to catch him a big ugly revolting slug, and tell him it was his birthday present.
After all there are slug races on Sunday at the Azalia festival. This is one BIG slug. I think he is very fast too.
So very fast that he came up missing.

Janelle: "Daine! where is your slug?"
Mom: "EWWW Gross, find it!"
Daine: "You find it, I didnt ask you to give me a slug."
Mom: "Well I did give you a slug so you need to find it."
Janelle: "Mom! I found him, Gross!"
Mom: "Gross? Oh, don't tell me, is it in one piece?"
Daine: "did someone eat it?"
Janelle: "No, I don't know how to explain where it is."
Mom: "Well I am not going to look."
Janelle: "it's in the stereo, do these speakers pop off."
Mom: " it really is a racing slug."
Janelle: "we need a lid on that slug's container."

So, we are easily entertained.

No comments:

Blog Archive