Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

If your gonna break up with someone have the decency to spell their name right.

Glenda,This is going to be hard...No Drama as you would say.I dont know if you noticed yesterday when we spoke on the phone i mentioned i had lots of things to get done.Things in my life ARE really messed up and you helped me through these times ,in more ways than you will ever know.I am so glad you were there for me.Love is a funny thing you can love someone and love some one but i guess they have different meanings.I dont want to hurt you, never did ..I just wanted to be there for you.Well I know this is not what you want to hear right now in your life .But ive been up every nite and its on my mind all the time lately. I just cant commit .I just have to figure out what i want .and have too much to do before i can commit fully to anyone.PLEASE FORGIVE ME YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PERSON ANDDESERVE BETTER..I WILL CALL LATER IN THE WEEK .........JUST NEED TIME

No comments:

Blog Archive