Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

Pam, Director of Healthy Beginning's Daycare in Meridian Idaho.
I wish I had a lawyer over the last fiasco...
The job was so horrible and went against what I believe in, so much that I am convinced to go to school and get a degree and make a difference in this world.
Pam fired me, but she and owner said that I was cussing and swearing and they had to give me a discipline action, and that I walked, they didn't know I wasn't coming back, then they held my paycheck for a month. Where is that paper that says, fired as of Feb.18th? Why hold my paycheck a month, then cheat me on time and money?
How can Pam and Kasha sleep at night?
It so clearly didn't happen like that. But I have no recourse. I am just an unemployed loser with two people's word against mine.
The good thing, is I know that I am right, I told Janelle every day what happened over the course of the day, and she knows. So good to have family gather around you when you are persecuted.
I learn something from every trial.
I just hope this doesn't come back to haunt me someday.
I Felt anger when the unemployment office called me and told me what Pam had said. I was shocked into silence, then I told him, "But that didn't happen, everyday they told me that I Was too gentle and quiet with the children," and I told them I have a "no yell policy", and if I had to yell then I was out of control. that must have sunk in, because they used my words against me later.
HE SAID< I don't want to hear all that, I just want the facts. I couldn't blame him, but I was so taken off guard by that bit of information.
I called Pam after I talked to the unemployement office and asked Pam why she was lying. She said, " I think you better ask Kasha that, have a nice day." then hung up the phone.
There is no labor board to report their behavior too in Idaho...
I cannot report them to the better business bureau.
There has got to be someone. They cheated me on my hours and my pay as well.
My friend Fritz says, I have spent too much time being upset over it, and to move on. I feel he is right, and I Hope that they get caught in their lies one day.
AND I hope the daycare goes under, because I wouldn't put a precious child in there. TOO much chaos and yelling going on, the shy children suffer anxiety.
I have heard workers threaten children with punishment constantly, if they have to do that, they need to RE-check their methods.
So much injustice in this world, so little time for the caped crusader.... Super Glena.
I am putting a page on my website called stupid people network, I shall add " Healthy Beginnings Child Care" as one of my main subscribers.
For anyone thinking of puting their children in " Healthy Beginnings" daycare in Meridian Idaho, I wouldn't do that, it is neither healthy, nor a good
beginning for a precious child. I wouldn't let them watch my cat.
I was told I could bring my son with me on the days he didn't have school. I couldn't bring myself to bring my own child into my workplace.
So that tells you a lot.
I supose there are more horrible places to put a child during the day, but I have not seen one.

No comments:

Blog Archive