Search This Blog

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I despise men who want something for nothing.
As if I was so undeserving that I should want to cater to a man who has a commitment to another woman, a family?
I must seem so vile so worthless in their eyes that they should suggest such a thing.
I want my own, not someone else's life.
I don't steal, I don't cheat.
The next married man that approaches me with that faux understanding smile is going to get my boot in his ass.
I only worked at this place two days and it's starting again.
Passing me notes, mentioning how his wife doesn't sleep with him anymore.
HIS problem, I do not care, I am not the married men sexual release system.
The meaner I am the more they seem to think it's a challenge. I pity them.
I burn a candle and say a prayer for the victim who has the misfortune of calling them
husband.
AND I praise my GOD that I am single and do not have to put up with lies.
I do not encourage lying men. I wish more women would put a stop to this crap

No comments:

Blog Archive