Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Salt

I keep forgetting to buy salt, plain salt, not the idodized type I have. I need plain salt for the Vaporizer.
I am actively exhausted. Don't know why exactly, but I am so tired, my brain isn't functioning. I work today from 2 PM till 10 PM.
We are at the five week mark, but I have to figure out when my orientation is with the BSU, and I have to figure out if I am still going to Florida to Visit.
Waiting for information on the house, Janelle and Dwain want.
Praying for God's will. I supose it is no secret to God that I doubt there is a will for my life, merely survival and he doesn't know that I am here.
Like the Israelites, I have forgotten the past answers to prayer and his loving guidance.I need to remember again.

No comments:

Blog Archive