Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2005

In case of fire, break glass!

Man!
I am so opinion-less today.
ME? I mean the one that talks about everything...
I have nothing to say, I am even writing about nothing, nothing at all.
I am bemused, bewildered, analytical... but OPINIONLESS.
Listening to Toto in the background, listening to the neighbor child scream, does he need help? does she need help?Oh it's not the neighbor at all, it is Daine watching something on TV.
Caspian is home from his surgery and bouncing off the walls, he gave Shadow a big hug and bite on the neck He smells of surgical soap, and medicine.
Nothing slows the kitten down, I wish I had some of his energy, my high point of the evening will be shuffling into the kitchen to make something for dinner.

I will be working into the early morning hours.. unfortunately this is Friday night... the terror will begin.
I find out tonight, what the schedule is for the rest of the week. (she puts the weekly schedule together on Fridays.) I am hoping Monday is the last day I work.
I am hoping I get this apartment packed up soon, and onward to the new place.
I am still flying to Florida in august, I think the tenth or eleventh. I will see Kevin, my old room mate from Oregon, and Anna, my online friend for the past five years.
I hate to fly, I usually wrap my arms around the seat in front of me and hyperventilate.
Too proud to show up drunk, perhaps this time I should.

I don't really want to go, though I look forward to seeing Kevin again, and meeting Anna for the first time. I try to tell myself I can fly without the fear thing, but I know from the past, that it happens whether I want it to or not.
I wasn't meant to fly, I have no wings, even though you say I am an angel.
We both know I am something a bit more earthly then that.

No comments:

Blog Archive