Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wake Up!

Well it just goes to show you that you can live a moderate lifestyle, take good care of your body and still feel like crap when you wake up in the morning.

Janelle says, "Kayla, talk quieter, Gramma has a hangover." I looked at her in surprise, I haven't drank in forever, I just look like I do. (Where the hell would I hide a bottle in this household?)
I woke up stiff, unable to turn my neck and my knees are cracking.
I think this is called welcome to fifty.
Gramma Gladwill used to say, 'If I knew I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself." We all say that when things that used to work without a glitch are now complaining in pain from over-use. IF I knew then.. what I know now, I would have worked less hard, SHEESH!
I see nothing wrong with ME sitting on a throne, having my minions wait on me... "Bring me tea! Polish my toenails! Clean the house."The problem with getting older, is not only do I look unpleasant, but I sound unpleasant too. A simple request sounds like rounds of bitching to my family. I only asked!! They say, " OK OK OK" It can only get worse. I am taking my dog and moving up in the mountains. Even she bitches.

No comments:

Blog Archive