Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Not a woman to be trifled with



Why is it the garbage men will not empty the white garbage can? Is it some polically correct issue that I am unaware of? TODAY.. I chased the little bastards down and made them back up the truck and I emptied it myself.
He said, "We don't empty those little cans." I said, " I noticed, I shall do it myself."
My daughter said, " I cannot believe you backed up a garbage truck."
Me either, but lack of work efficiency ticks me off.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

You go, girl!!!!!

Around here, they lay them on their sides as close to the road as possible. That way the slightest breeze rolls them into the street. BOZOS.....

Dusky Dawn said...

It is the one of the best paying jobs in Idaho, and has benefits ( all the garbage you can eat..snicker) No really!! it is their job to dump those cans, I cannot believe they cop an attitude, they might try being a telemarketor to get a better idea how great they have life.

Blog Archive