Search This Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

ahhh there's the thumbtack I misplaced earlier!

Unfortunately I am sitting on it.
Evil cat doings last night: consisted of a stolen doll diaper and a vengeful cat.
Do you think he has a bone to pick with the little girls?
Apparently the start of it was they were playing noisily in their room with their dolls, one of the dolls apparently needed a fresh diaper (I am afraid to ask)The next sound was, "CASPIAN!",but the kitten was never found, not until I was asleep and it was about three A M. (KILL KITTY) When I heard the unmistakable sound of paper being shredded. I had no idea what it was, but knowing the kitten pretty well, it couldn't be good. It might be an essay I had worked on,(Stolen from my back pack)Or it might be a bill I am not going to pay, who knows, I was too tired to find out. I am not the most coherent of people when suddenly awakened from a deep sleep and a Sci Fi dream. I felt around on the bed, grabbed the rattley thing and gave it a toss. Dumb move, of course the little bugger went and retrieved the thing and brought it back to my bed for more tearing. This time I snagged it, having no idea what it was because of the darkness, and stuffed it under my pillow. Caspian's plaintive cries didn't bother me at all, and I returned to my dream.
Next morning, I remembered and I found the thing under my pillow, a tiny doll pamper in shreds. Who knows what gets into the kitten? I am sure I don't however the entertainment is non stop.

No comments:

Blog Archive