Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

B O O F!

It's not so bad losing three days, I suppose.
I come home at six A M and go to bed. There is usually a small child asleep and stretched out on my side of the bed. It is hard to maneuver them away to the other side.
I sleep till three P M. I get up, eat, and do it all over again.
Monday I am a zombie, Tuesday I Feel almost normal, I dread Friday when I start it all again.
Lucy has been a great help. I am not nearly as terrified with her along. She perks up and says "BOOF" if anyone approaches my car.
She is a friendly dog, but people don't know that. She snores in the back seat, and immediately sits up if anyone drives down to the construction site we are guarding.. watching?
It's nice to have company for those twelve long hours in the night.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Yikes! The whole crazy sleep thing would kill me.

Dusky Dawn said...

I feel like the Un-dead

Blog Archive