Search This Blog

Saturday, August 05, 2006

D R A M A

Lucille and I worked the Skanska Target site last night. Of course, twelve hours of pretty much nothing to do. I dozed off, I woke up with the field supervisor parked next to my car... I haven't been snuck up on before. Lucille is fired.
She played vicious dog after she saw who it was, she really likes the field supervisor. Vicious dog is her showing her teeth in a big canine smile and making a noise like this,"Quaff Quaff"
I was anxious most of the evening, I kept watching every truck with a sleeper and double trailers pulling in and out of the construction site. Rob Anybody knows where I work and that I am alone.
After the night finally cools down, I roll up my windows and lock the doors. Of course Lucy isn't going to protect me.

No comments:

Blog Archive