Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nosella




Winding up to the final night of working seven days straight. I don't like this site. Mark makes me nuts. HE never shuts up. I know more about his whole life history then I know about my job, what a shame.
I had an enlightened thought. "If you spend your whole life talking and never listen, you miss out on important, maybe even life changing ideas." How narrow is Mark's life, I don't believe he has ever heard a word anyone has said to him. I get complaints from other employees. I am hopeful that my knight in shining armour will get me out of that gig soon.
SPEAKING of which, I am going to ask Blue eyed wonder out, if I get up the nerve, and he isn't married... SHEESH. I don't want a relationship where I can only call after certain times, and use certain numbers. IT REEKS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does REEK! Just a hint or two to drop to you Glena; I know a guy you can call 24/7; and use the same number without fear of another woman answering the phone; Thats because he is single, and aware of your delimna; And guess what, his heart, for your love, he already has made a fall;

And this guy's name,
is Paul

From Paul

Anonymous said...

Except your mother.

Blog Archive