Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tonight is any other night

Actually I am in such a mood this morning, that I know where I would go to have a private celebration for the new year. Unfortunately is is 700 miles away. Probably very wet and foggy as well, but I would go, I can drive it in the fog. I have gone there many times when the visibility was very bad. Deep in the woods by the Winchuck River is a place I can sit and sulk and be alone all night long. Perhaps break out a bottle celebration Scotch.
Relationships suck.
Happy New Year.
Grumpy Ole ME

2 comments:

JOSHUA S BLACK said...

I hope things work out well for you with your man.

Not to be depressing or anything, but this subject always is, do you ever think about death? Have you prepared for it? Please go to http://needgod.com and make sure. You have nothing to lose.

Dusky Dawn said...

how sweet of you, yet I think of death, after careful consideration and a Christ Filled life for 35 years, I decided that when we die, we go out like a snuffed candle and there is no after life. That was just a bedtime story told to us so that we could relax in our meaningless lives.

Blog Archive