Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snowy Sunday

Four in the morning came early. The second day of my weekend job is the hardest. I laughed at the cockerspaniel, he was at the foot of the bed wrapped in a blanket snoring. He didn't get up with me when the alarm went off. This is a mixed blessing, I didn't have to deal with him following me upstairs to be let outside. As with a lot of small dogs, I have to stand outside and wait for him to do his business. If I go inside he thinks he is being left and scratches at the door.
After he is finished he goes into the little girls rooms and snatches barbie dolls to chew up. He is really a big pain in the tush, why I love him so much I don't know.
I cannot recount how expensive he has become. Ipod, cell phone, several barbie dolls, two controllers for a game boy 2,10 pairs of shoes, clothes, underwear,socks, hair ribbons, scrunchies,books, papers, cups, boxes, he even eats my bills if I don't put them high up.
He never has accidents in the house, and he is sweet and loving, but so bone headed. I keep working with him, he might be a good pet yet. He is being raised to the status of service animal. The apartments don't allow pets. SO he is Service Animal.. we think serviceable for what? Mostly nuisance. I have to decide which one of us, me or Daine requires the therapy animal. I think ME. Dr. Armentrout doesn't care, he is willing to certify me nuts if I want... hmmm maybe that isn't such a good thing.

No comments:

Blog Archive