Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2007

ENYA BPPPPTHHHSSSTT!

It is annoying like dripping water. HOW can anyone listen to that shit? EWWW new age is just a bunch of mixed sounds trying to make sense of each other and blend. IT stinks. I always want to throttle a live chicken after some dysfunctional DJ plays that garbage.
OK I don't like it. I had a friend that loved Enya, she played it on a long ride up to Lamoile canyon in Elko. The baby screamed the whole way. I told him, "My sentiments exactly." My friend said, "You don't think the baby likes this?" I said "I know he hates it. Watch this, I pulled the trusty three dog night CD out of my purse and removed the offensive Enya. The baby quit crying. She said, "He is already exhausted, that's all." I looked back at baby and he winked. Baby is nine years old now and likes Green Day.

No comments:

Blog Archive