Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

of course REMEMBER ME! dunderhead


You know I am stalling, I need to finish alphabatizing stupid CD's. Do you think I need five hundred? I look at them and think... well I can't get rid of this one nor that one. so there they sit.
Stupid F/S Flores wrote me a irritating email, I wish I could squeeze his neck till his tiny little head pops off. OH dear I thought my pissed off attitude had cured itself, well I am better,because I didn't tell him that. NO I wrote to Steven and asked him what to do. He thought it better that I talk to the big boss before I go off on one of my delicate temper tantrums. HE is so good. SO very good.. sigh, but I digress.
I want that man. NOT Flores hell no, Steven.
Sherman needs a bath, I better go focus on that, he will not cooperate and he is very strong for a little guy.

No comments:

Blog Archive