Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

today was the first day of school, I wonder what I am doing. I went to history and thought, "this is going to be a lot of work." Why?
Am I barking up the wrong tree?
I really miss Janelle, the turkey had to go and graduate, so now I am all alone.
I decided to keep at it even though I wonder if I am wasting my time.
I am taking the hormone pills, I wondered if I was supposed to bleed after I stop them in ten days or during the taking of them?
I am so hungry right now I could eat anything that didn't walk away, I feel pregnant, that must be what the hormone pills are doing to me.
Energy seems to be a thing of the past, but I am not giving up yet, I still take the iron pills and hope they work. I haven't got a parking permit yet, so I parked pretty far from the university, I don't know how far exactly, but the walk this morning felt good. When it gets cold I like the walk even less, but right now it was in the fifties and a brisk walk to class got me feeling awake.
I worked late last night and had to get up early for school today, four hours of sleep doesn't quite do it for me, I had a long nap after lunch.
Thank goodness I took that walk to class, its the only exercise I am likely go get today, I feel very drug out and tired.

No comments:

Blog Archive