Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Remember when I said "I'm not all that"? WELL I AM

Nearly all the guys that approach me online are looking for meaningless sexual encounters.
It's really stupid.
The last and I mean the last I ever give the time of day too, pretended he was just kidding when he made sexual innuendos... said he was being funny... RIGHT! here is your funny back in your face asshole. He was too cowardly to come out and show me what a jerk he was, so he disguised it as a lame joke.
I said, I had high standards and potential F--- buddies had to fill out an application. DO they think their fifth grade naughty boy conversations will impress me? JEEZ I can't believe grown men know so little about REAL women.
I am too annoyed to educate them, though I did do my little part, by telling them they are morons.
That's just me, a caring sharing individual.

No comments:

Blog Archive