Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Class Schedule

Monday,Wednesday,and Fridays
Political Science 101 American Government
----------------------
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Social work 101, and Math 15
----------------------
Wednesday night
Psyc 309 Child Development
-----------------------
I am already planning how much rent I will pay with my college money, I am thinking Six months, and then with my tax return another two months,that will take me into September when I get more college money. If I can do this, I will be able to continue working only weekends and spending the whole summer with my kid. I missed everything last year because I was behind on rent and had to work graveyard shifts, it seemed I was either working or sleeping, and that really sux, I don't ever want to miss a summer with my kid again.

No comments:

Blog Archive