Search This Blog

Sunday, November 04, 2007

The never ending-ness of it all


Sunday means, church, grand kids over for lunch then work. I work till midnight and I don't get home till nearly one o clock in the morning, then up early on Monday for school.
This continual cycle makes me nuts, I need a change, but hang on! Thanksgiving is coming I will have about a week off from school and I am not informing work about this either. I am going to cook thanksgiving dinner for my son in law (Janelle has to work). I invited Bruce over, I doubt he will come, but it would be nice if he would. There is talk about the grand kids going over to the Holiday hogs house. That means only the baby, Dwain and Daine will be there for dinner. If Kimmie says, DH, for her hubbie, I suppose I can say DEH for them... hee hee, see if you can figure that one out!
Anyway, DEH thinks that all the holidays belong to him and so I am left to my own devices every holiday... I mean all of them. Usually I celebrate Christmas Eve with my children, so DEH gets them Christmas day, but.. Easter, thanksgiving... OH WELL. I try not to make waves, I have been labeled bitchy. NOT however that I really care what DEh and ex best friend think, they have never let facts sway their opinions.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

OK---I give up.

What the heck does DEH stand for. I'm guessing on the ex-husband part. Am I close?

LMAO

Dusky Dawn said...

Dumb Ex Husband

Blog Archive