Search This Blog

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Every day I am closer to the REAL me

I quit smoking by not trying to do it all in one day. I am impatient, I want everything, "NOW". Realistically I have figured out that I make myself less anxious by saying to myself, "Self, you know what cake tastes like, you can eat it when you weigh 150." A year isn't far away, but its not tomorrow either, I can do this... me myself and I. My biggest challenge is my boyfriend who thinks sweets are a sign of love. I never had them in the house before, now I am faced with temptation. However I like this, I think how powerful I am each time I pass that jar and don't look into its contents. The jar is evil for me, and I don't even like the way I feel when I eat one of those stupid dry tasteless cookies. I remember what its like to see my feet, I remember walking without being winded. Most of all I remember putting on a cute dress and looking in the mirror and saying "YEAAAH!"

No comments:

Blog Archive