Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gemini

by Astrology.com

You're feeling a bit low-key right now and should certainly take a break from the hustle and bustle, if that suits you. It's a good day to reflect and possibly to make momentous internal decisions.


So it's going to feel like a long time. There isn't enough room in this relationship for Stephanie and me.
Don't even want to mention that toxic bitches name, she doesn't deserve honorable mention.
Andy is a fool to choose deceit over me. I washed all his clothes and brought them to him plus his movies, and the birthday present I was saving for him.
Can't bear to look at his things. I thought he and I were in for the long haul. Guess not.
I have been to the Dept of Employment looking for work, I am about done in.
He left me with no rent money. I am fighting the blues.


and he's gone gone gone

No comments:

Blog Archive