Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008



AHHHH What to do!
I think I am about to be fired.I just am not working out with this job as a home health provider.
Strange, I was always good at this, but I think I had too many problems too soon.The woman that I was having so much trouble with, told the office not to send me over yesterday, that was 8 hours I got screwed out of.I semi applied for a correctional officer job in Orofino Idaho, I just got to get out of here. I am tired of school, tired of nampa, people that surround me in work and school, don't really "get" me. I feel alone and scared, and I only took two classes this next semester because I have to work and its hard to fit school and work in together.Economy is bad around here, I don't even know if I can find another job, if I get the job as a correctional officer, I will quit school, I am struggling anyway. I don't want to struggle, I just want to have a good life and raise this child. He is phenomenal you know, and all my stress is hard on him.

No comments:

Blog Archive