Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I think the doctor knows what he is talking about
WE just have to follow all the rules and get Daine back on track, he will be fine.
Daine and I put up our tree and Christmas ornaments on Sunday. The cats... the cats...



I figured they would be bad. Santa is hanging dangerously over his sleigh, like he had a bit too much to drink and needs to toss his cookies.
The reindeer are laying down like a great hunting accident...strangely Kiwi hasn't been hanging off the tree like Tarzan, she has left that alone. I have outdoor lights, but I haven't braved putting them up yet, I am not really looking forward to circling my tiny patio with a few lights to look festive. I can be such a Grinch.
I have money worries as per usual, and I am mad at andy for breaking his word yet again. Time to turn the power off on his hopeless ass.
SIGH< Merry Freekin Christmas.

No comments:

Blog Archive