Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

sunday haze


It was church in the morning, lunch, visit sue, talk to Janelle kinda day.
I had a simple salad, romaine, tomato, green onion, and almonds. Liberally sprinkled with ranch dressing, actually I would have liked olive oil and rice vinegar.
I would have liked to create something beautiful, but its a hold your breath kind of day, and wait and see what happens next. DAMN I hate that waiting game. Where am I going to move? where am I going to work? I applied at something in Boise, I have to sign a lease in a few days, I have to get my books. Lazy Glena Jean is taking two classes this semester. I think I am going nuts, nah I am not, I am fine, well ok??
sherman is having the last of the salad I am too bored to eat.
I have to get up at four AM tomorrow. Andy will be talkative, then sleep soundly while I get up at four... I think if he wants to talk late into the night, he can get up early too.

No comments:

Blog Archive