Search This Blog

Monday, March 02, 2009

They all like my fuzzy pink robe


I guess "them's black mail pictures", snicker... I told him to wear his own robe, so this is his own fault.
Dain has a nest on the couch and is watching 'Cars' He has Rota virus. I was forced to call in sick today, I explained the situation. I am not sick, but Rota has a three day incubation period, I don't dare expose my client to this virus. She has a compromised immune system, and something like this could end her up in the hospital, or worse.
So I am not going anywhere, I feel like we should put a big "P" for plague on the front door.
Dain is thrilled to be in a nest watching movies and being waited on. The pets like the nest too. No pictures of the sick boy today, poor little guy, he hates missing school. AND Me... I cannot afford to miss work, every penny counts, just when I thought I was going to get caught up on bills and rent. AHHHH well it shall be done eventually... after much groveling and complaining.

No comments:

Blog Archive