Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am so small

I must keep smiling so the universe can think of more perverse punishment for being naive
The government said they can give me 200 dollars a month if I qualify. Anyone ever hear someone say, "Well they are on welfare, that's why they can afford that new car."? I have heard that stuff before. You know what? It ain't the life of Riley, I said, give me a job, I don't want 200 bucks of month that I have to try and leap my tired ass through hoops of flame for.
Anyone thinks government help is a bowl of cherries can kiss my ass.
Then... I got notice from the brilliant university that I owe them five hundred dollars because I dropped a class. JEEEZ Louize!! I called them. they said, I had to pay that back. I do not have it obviously.
I know!! they can take my 260 dollar parking pass and apply that to the bill, I think that parking pass is stupid anyway, I have to walk a mile to class, that's why I am too sore to go to class again tonight.
SOMETHINGS gotta give here, I am weary of all the set backs.
I am not going to get my social work degree, I am not going to get a degree, if I even survive the winter it will be a miracle.
I need something good to happen.
SO I joined this online dating site. It's called Plenty of fish. I found it by accident, I was looking for "the Voice of Reason" a Reggae band I heard at "art in the park" in Boise on Saturday. Don't ask me how that ended up being a dating site, but it was. ANYWAY, I have been getting a lot of the guys that want "something" for nothing. MAN men can be such assholes. So this nice guy starts talking to me online, and I am thinking... he is nice and he isn't asking me about my ass size. So he says, "Can I call you?" and I said sure, so we talked for over an hour. he sang songs and talked about music, and it was lots of fun. I noticed he asked the same questions over a few times... that's ok I thought; we all do that... BUT he asked me four times if I had a dog... THEN he went ape shit! totally ape shit about me saying I hadn't talked to anyone online from plenty of fish yet... he said, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LOOKING FOR OTHER MEN GO AHEAD!! he was getting really agitated. I hadn't said that, but what if I had? I mean an hour conversation is not a life long commitment is it?
ANYWAY he wrote me a very rude e-mail and I answered him back, that he misinterpreted what I had said, but ANYWAY I don't see why he was upset.
SO THEN... I get an apology letter and he wants to be friends... I haven't answered him back... MY spidey senses are tingling...
I Don't know what his diagnosis is, but I bet it's got a long name, and I BET he is medicated for it.
Sooo this is the next truly WEIRDO I have met... that's three. They are either horny men wanting a quick jump in the sack, or NUTS... what is this anyway? People need to wear warning labels.
AND NOW this other enlightened human being wants to know what size I am... why is he planning on fitting me into something? I Told him my ass is so freakin huge that when I sit in my car it nearly tips over, and SOO Freekin huge that it hits me in the back of the head when I run. That should scare his shallow self off.

No comments:

Blog Archive