Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I hate you!

Dear anonymous health and welfare,

I have called your office every day since I received my interview letter. The first two days I received a call back and was told that the information I sent was not in the system yet.

After that I did not receive a call back after I called and left my phone number and a brief message. Yesterday August 31, I received a call back stating that the health and welfare computers were down and I must call back the next day.

TODAY I have school, I called as soon as I was out, Today I received my cancellation letter in the mail because I have not been compliant with the rules.

I have been compliant, it is not my fault that your offices are overworked. It is not my fault that I have not been given an interview for food stamps, I sent all the information in two days after I received the re-certification notice. Which I might note have been coming closer and closer together. I am still a starving student trying to feed my twelve year old son, and I am still un-employed, not something that I want to be. I have sent out applications everywhere and have not found a job. You can be certain that when I do find a job I will alert your office immediately because I am too old and fat to jump through the numerous hoops that the H and W offices try to get me to jump through.

Kindly yours

Glena Dusky

No comments:

Blog Archive