Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

I called the Weeezle

The car saga continues, and the job requires that I drive all over the place. Today I told MD, that I was NOT driving him around at his whim. WE would go where we were scheduled to go. Not Trips to McDonald's, and not trips searching for guns and ammo etc... The animal control only has orientation on Thursdays, and the woman behind the counter seemed to be happy about it. I needed to find something for MD to do twice a week besides driving me nuts. The clutch fluid was empty again third time in one month, first gear is missing. So I called AS. He did answer, mainly because I don't think he knew it was me. I never did anything to that git. I told him the symptoms of the retched car and he says, "transmission" SHIT. He says he will find one, and I said let me know and I will give you money before you pick it up at the auto recking yard... he is just saying WORDS, he will not fix it and I will not hear from him again. MAYBE, he wants to see Sherman badly, maybe he will keep his word, but I highly doubt it. BITE HIM SHERMAN... bite bite.

No comments:

Blog Archive