Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

2020

Here it is June and the weather is cool and only a few things are planted. 
Last year was a total waste. I spent the whole year depressed and unable to garden or organize. I thought I could manage myself and didn't need anti depressants. I was wrong of course.. 
Now I am better but I don't like to leave the house. 
I had a blood test a few weeks ago and I was diagnosed with very low vitamin D. 
I'm taking a supplement and slowly feeling better. 
My left knee is preventing me from getting out and doing more, that's one thing but I feel like every thing is getting better. 
We are in the middle of a pandemic. Covid-19. Trump is the president and he is making America the laughing stock of the world. 
How did we get here? I can't think.
  • I haven't minded the isolation. I mind the stupidity of humanity however. 

No comments:

Blog Archive