Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

MMM OK< I gave him a cloth diaper and a squirt gun and asked him to wash my car.
All was quiet for 15 minutes. I got concerned and peeked outside.
HE was upside down on the windshield of the car, he was wiping it off. Very ingenious I thought. BUT we couldn't have that. I brought him inside, he was soaking wet and hungry. That worked, I had fixed him his favorite dinner. Teriaki chicken and baked potatoe.
Before that we had made home made clay, and designed alien worlds. I have plastic fish and shells, Daine enjoyed creating.
I am Out of smokes, that is on my mind. I haven't bought cloves in three weeks. I don't know where to get them here. I would like one about now. I smoked a half one this morning, and that is it.
I usually don't notice I am out till the third day. ahh I took the day off from looking for work. Tomorrow I better get back on track.

No comments:

Blog Archive