Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2004

Dear Judge
upholder of truth and justice......

Let all the preditor's know, they have a friend in Brookings Oregon. This is the place that you can stalk and abuse small children and get off with a hand slap!
You can start your own club and be president.
Come one Come all! We are going to the Freakers ball!

I am so angry right now, that I am paralyzed.
Daine sleeps with me most of the time, before this happened to him he liked his own bed.
Sometimes I look at that soft rosy cheek on the pillow and listen to the soft
breathing, and I think only a monster could take a child's trust and use it in such a way.
He doesn't want to leave my side, now that he has told me, he doesn't feel safe
unless he is with me.
My brave little boy with the infecious laugh has become introverted and afraid.
He suffers from stomach pain and headaches, and still doesn't know if he can control his bowels.
IF Pat gets off without punishment, I am afraid that I cannot go on.
I have to believe that justice will be done, I have to believe that some stupid bleeding heart liberal, won't let the blue eyed child preditor loose
I have to believe this was all a horrible nightmare, and I promise I won't ever eat pickles before going to bed again..
Make it go away.

No comments:

Blog Archive