Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2004

http://duskydawn2.tripod.com/duskyscellar

(Dear Glena,)
REMEMBER? this is why we don't drink.
Love; your Brain.....whats left of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unplanned party here last night. I hate that special time at 3 A M when you are trying to get your unwanted guests to go home.
Why do they think they need a kiss goodbye?
My kisses are all taken.
Right now I would be like kissing the inside of an ashtray.
Remind me NOT to do this every again.
I had guests in my bed so I got the couch. Kevin didn't come home last night, wouldn't he have been surprised!
houseful of beer and smoked cigarette butts.
I feel very shitty, I expect I look very shitty too, and there is a godawful smell emitting from my pits.
I outgrew this years ago.
MAAAAAA

No comments:

Blog Archive