Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2004

I am suspicious by nature, so I can accept the perfect man is married, because if he was single it would be something worse.
I DONT think we will end up together, because I am truly in love.
HE is the one for me, no doubts, but it will never happen because I wasn't destined to be happy. THERE I said it..... I am gloomy gus

For all their promises they are after all only Men and they don't use their brains in the same way WE do.
Why trade a 35 year marriage for someone you have known under a year?
I can provide that small service that he doesn't get at home. SO we know what that makes me.
THIS is just NOT ME. I walk the straight and narrow path of dignity, and now I am head long into a scandal and love affair that would rival a 1920's movie star.
I want to start my life over again.

No comments:

Blog Archive