Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2004

A brief history of mankind
......So I wonder where I will be living next year? Seems pretty futile doesn't it? I cannot seem to stay on the right path.
OR if I was ever on the right path, I got kicked off somehow. Did anyone really love me? I mean truly? I think not.
It seems I can only get love if I am perfect. If I make a mistake they don't love me anymore.
I have till September, then I will have to move, but maybe I have to move anyway, I mean tomorrow? I got 12 bucks to last me. SO now what do I do? I Think I have trusted too much again. I seriously need to be safe and stable, I am none of these things.
I could be, I need a break, a streak of luck.
Too bad I loved him so much. Too bad. My gut belief was "Leave him alone till he is free, he will have so much baggage, and responsibility." Dumb me, I didn't stay away very well.
If I don't go crazy with longing, I will survive this too. If I quit looking back, and go forward, I will come through this somehow.
DAMMIT!
Daine is safe for the time being. I am just a disposable woman, not of any worth.
Nevermind, it doesn't matter.

No comments:

Blog Archive