Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2004

Obsessive

I have played "GLOW" by Alien Ant Farm over and over, I am so glad no one
can hear me... can they?
I am dancing, the dog is hiding, the cat is looking alarmed....

I should go through my closet and find a conservative dress.
The corduroy is out.. I have a short waist, and.... bubble butt, it seems to
focus on my AHEM
area's.. that may be why the cat hit me when I wore it last week.
I KNOW too much information.
most of my stuff.... is kinda retro hippy....I GIVE UP, I do not look
conservative.

The green velvet gothic.....The black silk with the purple boa??

The pink frilly one... EWWWWWWWWWWWW looks like Mrs. Church Lady.

The red one? that one always gets me into trouble...besides.... its a bit
snug on one's derriere....

I could send you a photo show... my daughter always says, "It looks good
mom." I think she does it on purpose, and laughs all the way home....

She is used to me, to give her credit. so perhaps I look normal to her.

OK OK< Smooth Criminal...... cover by Alien Ant Farm... they do it better
then Michael Jackson. I am.. not changing out of the baggy green
sweatshirt....and birkenstocks.

Janelle swiped my "NO FEAR" sweat shirt. I stole it fair and square from an
ex boyfriend... BONUS!! One must always have a collectable from each
affair... Glena's closet should be full... SIGH...

Well the cat doesn't dance we find out.. too late

No comments:

Blog Archive