Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2004

hmm Boise's finest shoot the victim

August 12, 2000/Boise, Idaho: A woman was mauled by a tiger at a fundraiser for Zoo Boise after the cat escaped from an unlocked cage. She was hospitalized in serious condition with a broken leg, puncture wounds, and a gunshot wound that she received when police fired their guns to scare the tiger away.

On Sunday I took Daine to the zoo.
His excitement was most annoying. we ran to all the animal exhibits, and ooh and awwed over the bats,
which he and I like the best.

We were standing near a Jaguar cage and one of them Jumped at him, actually hit the fence, Daine screamed and fell down it scared him so much.

I wondered if the cat thought he was going to have a little boy for breakfast, or if that is Jaguar humor....
"HEY Larry, watch this!"

I told my daughter about this, and she said, a few years ago a woman was attacked at the zoo.
so I looked it up.

Next visit to the zoo I am wearing cat proof armor, just in case.

No comments:

Blog Archive