Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Home of the 3D Internet, Virtual Reality and Community Chat

Home of the 3D Internet, Virtual Reality and Community Chat



two hours of sleep in two days, and the neighbor thought I wanted to enjoy his taste in obscene rap music, so loud it shook my bed...
I would like to pull his tongue out and wrap it around his ugly head.
However, I called Boise's finest instead, and they sent a nice officer out to tell him to shut it off
I am sure, being the wise man that the officer was, he probably pointed out my apt window to the Mexican Mafia
and the Labrador went back to bed so she is no help at all.
The officer in question left a terse message on my cell phone, assuming that because I didn't answer him, I was not interested in
filing a complaint against the Evil Rap Perpetrator.
I thought Officers weren't supposed to assume things?

No comments:

Blog Archive