Search This Blog

Friday, June 03, 2005

OH! Don't be stupid

Today I feel bad, it's because I know that life is too short to remain in a uncomfortable place for hours on end... Like my marriage.
I stuck it out for 18 years, and now I am less likely to endure things.

IF I could, I would give Jackson's two week's notice right now.

If I could, I would move out of this apartment that I cannot afford and turn everything off.

If I could, I would get caught up on my bills and breathe a sigh of relief.

Theme day at work, I call them that when the same thing happens over and over.
Several customers were asking me for food, cigarettes and money.
I don't get it.
I finally told one older gentleman, "I have obligations to take care of my children, if I had any left over I would buy you a beer,
but I think buying my children food is a HELL of a lot more important then buying you a beer.
He said, " I WILL NEVER ASK YOU AGAIN!" and I answered, " That's a good thing, isn't it?"

No comments:

Blog Archive