Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Got Can Opener?

I found my feather boa.. I DID not find the can opener, or my hair brush.SO I look quite fetching in the feather boa opening a can of tuna with a screw driver and a pair of scissors.



always get what I want, whether I appreciate it or not is the question.
What I want:
The freedom to think how I think when I want to think.
The freedom not to think at all.
Freedom... Pure and simple, it's wonderful really.
NO guilt.
I love guilt when it is happening to someone else.
I like being alone, no no! I really do. I find my own company quite soothing.
I don't play games, I don't seek attention, and I have no jealousy if I am talking to someone else.
I don't have to compliment myself needlessly so that I think I am sincere.

I don't have to wonder what I am thinking if I am having a moment of silence... And when I talk too much, it doesn't annoy me greatly.

Ok, this is sounding a little weird, but.. It's Glena's Blog, what the hell did you expect?
I am still mad about Danny, I think I shall go let the air out of his tires..

I know where his bike can be found.... Anyone want to do it for five bucks?

No comments:

Blog Archive