Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I got this feeling



I can certainly make someone out to be nicer then they truly are.
If I had carefully inspected the Overland Bar last night, I think someone might have been there, that was supposed to be over here.
I would hasten to say, he blew it.
No call no show is pretty high up on my list of dislikes.
It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Will he call with an elaborate excuse, will he never call again?
I think it is done, as before. Only he is taking the coward way out.
Once again, a person shows their true side eventually. We can implement all kinds of wonderful qualities into their character, but if they don't have it, they DON'T.
My friend Roger said, if you give people enough rope, they will hang themselves eventually, except me.
BUT we know, I am rare indeed.

No comments:

Blog Archive