Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hide the Red Shirt!

It's finished.
I figured out the guilt thing, I didn't work as hard the last two days as I usually do, so I didn't think I showed my usual integrity.
This is phaze two.
Preparing for school, moving to a new home, getting to know a brilliant man.
I get to enjoy things now, no more of the horrible dread associated with working at Jacksons, I cannot say I am un-grateful. BUT I am mostly relieved I am finished with that vile place.
I have a bucket of Moon Flowers ready to plant at the kids new home. It looks like they get the keys Friday.

Just think! no more low life scum hitting on me, no more back breaking work that goes unnoticed and unappreciated!
I am so Thankful, for everything! the learning experience, and that it is finished.
Now on to phase two!

No comments:

Blog Archive