Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2005

Louis says, A woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle

I think...... I came at an odd time for Danny, he is going through growing pains, I think I was pain relief, and because I am a nice womean (at times), he feels guilty because he realized that he only wanted a temp.
but I know.... When a man tells me over and over I am a good woman, and I am soooo beautiful, he is merely trying to convince himself... I am not comfortable with so many compliments.
I think we all play games on some level, without meaning too. I am not sure what my game is with Danny... I think, it's the wait him out... I am sooo wonderful bullshit game
but I would rather have it over, then pretending it's going to go anywhere.
And in all my loving, I think I like my freedom best.

No comments:

Blog Archive