Search This Blog

Saturday, September 03, 2005

GOD save me from people who think they know best!



Someone broke into the yard of 1916 E Amity avenue, in Nampa and stole our four chickens and ancient cat.
I do not know why people go to such great lengths to be AWFUL.
We are very upset this morning, the kids were getting an Ag permit for the chickens, and the old cat never hurt anyone, he stayed on the porch.
There are splats of blood on the sidewalk, but I cannot tell from what, there are no feathers anywhere, as there would be if it were an animal breaking in the yard.
Also the gate was shut.. so I think it was a neighbor, possibly one that keeps calling on us and complaining. We may have to leave the barking dog in the front yard instead of in the house at night...

4 comments:

Dusky Dawn said...

I hate spammers who pretend to read blogs only to put up their fucking ads...

Kimmie said...

Spammers suck.....people suck. Sorry about your pets.

:0(

Dennis said...

Glena,

Get yourself one of those remote "wildlife" still frame cameras and mount it on the house. They're not all that spendy and can photo day and night as you see fit. You'll find out who's trespassing then.

I also hate spammers... I removed beaucoup comments from my blog by the freaks.

Later,

D

Dusky Dawn said...

Your are the best! thanks again.
g

Blog Archive