Search This Blog

Friday, September 02, 2005

I know I was suposed to do something

What was I suposed to do? Thank goodness I took notes in every class.
My back pack is so heavy with books that my arms go numb when I am packing it on my back.
Have I mentioned how thankful I am... this is not a cement floor at a convenience store.. OH thankful day.. it's a cement sidewalk with a wave of humanity walking too darn slow, waving their hands and sounding like some tribal mating ritual.. NO that is next semester... BUT I only have ten minutes to get to the other end of campus and it's a hard class, and nobody seems to be in a hurry but me.
I am finished by lunch.. with classes at least, the rest is up to me, on my own, staring at the pages wanting to absorb them.
I think everyone should take english 101 with Mr. Hunt. He is a gifted encouraging teacher. I love how he brings people out of their shell and encourages them to have whole thoughts instead of half assed ones.
He is teaching us to write, I think I can write, but I wanted some disipline. I do everythign I am told, and PRAY and I mean Pray, that I am doing it all right. I haven't got much of a clue these days.
I can learn from him.

No comments:

Blog Archive