Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Perfect Circle_ A Stranger


Oh Gawd, depressing mind bending music again.. AM I Insane? FREEKING A! It's probably just hormones, but who can tell?

I am so old, and I am so Un-Evolved. I sit next to 18 year olds and think they are so amazing and enlightened.

What happened to me? I don't feel I know anything.

YAH the kids want my vintage look, HA<>

Yeah it's real velvet, and I haven't WASHED it since the seventies...

AHEM... back to the subject. Was it? MMM OK
Philosophy was so amazingly interesting, I needed to take my pulse to make sure I was still alive... That bastard knows how to draw them in. I even had a discussion with him, I have tried to keep a low profile.. THOUGH I did tell him about my philosophy... I stole it from WC Fields/" A Man has to believe in something.. Therefore I believe I will have another drink."

WHICH started him in an amazingly and true rendition of W C Fields diatribe. He was good... I think he missed his calling, he could have been an actor. or Entertainer.

I hate it when I am so WRONG.. the first three weeks of his class were.. Excruciating, and I still think he uses too many words in a sentence.. BUT I wish I could sit and talk to him for hours with no interruption. I changed my mind YET again.

1 comment:

MAN IN THE MIRROR said...

hii you are Nice glen..and try the Pink Floyd music.
from:srinivas.gemini@gmail.com
india

Blog Archive